Owners David and Cindy Currier represent over 30 years of trusted service and experience in the Sewer/Septic industry. David and Cindy bought Lake Norman Sewer & Septic Services in 2006 after selling their successful septic service company in New England. Lake Norman Sewer & Septic Services was the perfect fit for David, whose family has 3 generations of sewer industry expertise, and Cindy, whose business operations background allowed them to easily acclimate to Lake Norman and the established business.It takes an experienced, skilled and well trained sewer and septic specialist to inspect and determine what is truly causing a sewer and septic problem. Even when you experience an emergency, we are prepared to handle all of your sewer and septic needs.
Why Choose Lake Norman Sewer & Septic?
- Over 30 years of experience.
- Certified, Licensed, Insured, and Bonded.
- Member of NC Septic Tank Association.
- Owner David Currier served as President of M.A.S.P.C.A. (septic and contracting association of Massachusetts).
- Certified installer of Myers Pumps.
- Authorized Myers Pump dealer.
- Clean, Modern, Lettered Equipment.
- Well trained, courteous, uniformed technicians.
- Friendly, family business approach with professional expertise.
- Great office location for any sewer and septic needs.
Why Trust LNS&S?
Lake Norman Sewer and Septic has been serving the North Charlotte area for over 30 years. We take your satisfaction seriously and will do whatever it takes to provide you with the best products and the highest quality customer service. If you have any questions, you can always call us at 704.483.5125. We are here for you!
Give us a ring!
Have a question or emergency? Call us! We can handle all projects, large and small. 704.483.5125
David Currier, Sr – President
Cindy Currier – Office Manager
3405 Denver Dr., Denver, NC 28037
Hours of Operation
8AM-5PM, Monday – Friday
Emergency Service Available on the weekend